South Island manufacturer

Home Forums Tiny House Building Tiny House Trailers South Island manufacturer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  InfiniteView 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

byohome
    Participant

Hi everyone

Does anybody know of a good trailer manufacturer in the South Island who can make TH trailers? The only manufacturers I’ve heard of are in Levin and Auckland. I dont want to have to pay $500 to get it over on the ferry if possible!

Cheers,

Paul

Little River Camp
    Participant

Hi Paul,

I know of a trailer manufacturer in Christchurch that may be able to help. He makes trailers for the CCC- along the lines of event trailers and CD ones but i have seen a triple axle one he’s designed- expensive though. He is based out behind where QE2 was- in the large barn lock up, past the gym etc. Sorry but I can’t find his contact number but if you need one i can track it down. Marcus

Little River Camp
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Richard’s who works from the old QE2 stadium site’s phone number is 027 2833 694.
    Hope that helps. Marcus

InfiniteView
    Participant

These guys claim to make tiny house trailers. I don’t know if they’re any good or not. http://www.superiortrailers.co.nz/

Stefan, the Christchurch student who has had some media attention, had his trailer built on the West Coast. He seems to rate the manufacturer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.