Detail Size Restrictions

Home Forums Tiny House Building Detail Size Restrictions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tracyoi 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eco Workshop
    Participant

Hey, I am currently working on detailing up a tiny home and have come into trouble with the spouting and fascia areas.
    How can I stay under the 2.5m width maximum while allowing for my spouting and roofing to extend past the fascia and weatherboard line to give maximum water tightness.
    Has anyone previously detailed up this. I am an architectural draughtsperson by trade so I feel that I might be over thinking this majorly.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Sarah

tracyoi
    Participant

Hi there, I am going to have spouting that clips on and off so when you’re on the road it’s not an issue 🙂 not sure on the weather tightness, I’m planning on getting a roofer to come around and check these bits 🙂 I think weatherboards are more dodgy than other options for weather tightness and it’s hard w regards to plying the exterior and interior or just the interior. Plying the ext means more weight but it also adds another layer of weather protection to the house before you clad.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.