Bulk buying trailers

Home Forums Tiny House Building Tiny House Trailers Bulk buying trailers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eco Workshop 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tinymassive
    Participant

Please email us if you are wanting to order a trailer from Monoway. We will be contacting them asking for a quote for two trailers to be built, it could be cheaper the more trailers we pool together for a quote. We are in Nelson. Burtish@gmail.com

Cheers
    Trish

tinymassive
    Participant

For the person who emailed me yesterday wanting to be included in the quote, can you email again? I have lost your email in the black hole of my inbox….

Bryce
    Keymaster

Great idea to buy in bulk, especially with the number of people looking to build Tiny Homes in NZ at the moment!

l2ustyl3ullet
    Participant

Is this still happening? Or would anyone like to sort out another bulk order?

I’m looking to buy a trailer most likely from Monoway, in the next couple of weeks. So I’m probably not giving much notice, but I’ll get in contact with them in the coming week.

Eco Workshop
    Participant

I am working on some concept drawings for tiny houses and I just called the 0800 number on the Monoway website and the woman said the company has just gone into liquidation.. Does anyone else know of any reliable north island manufacturers (preferably around Wellington/Upper Hutt) as our clients are in that area.

At this stage our clients are wanting to buy and build in bulk.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.