Tiny House Village / Parking WGTN

Home Forums Tiny House Parking Tiny House Looking for Land Tiny House Village / Parking WGTN

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mareikura 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mareikura
    Participant

Kia ora,
    I am seriously thinking of designing/building a tiny house for me however thought best to enquire first, if anyone knows of Tiny House Villages or Parking available in the Wellington region?
    Have and still are searching online for potential area(s).
    How is this search going for others in New Zealand? Would love to know re travel spots.
    Noho ora mai

Noho ora mai

fionac
    Participant

Hi, I’m in the research phase and will be having my tiny house built early this year. I havnt got anywhere to park mine yet either in the wellington area but I have heard there is someone leading land to tiny home owners in Kapiti. I will see what I can find out about that and reply again. There is someone leasing land way beyond the wind turbine if you look on trade me under house for rent in Brooklyn with the search term tiny house they are revving a brand new one and also leading land.

fionac
    Participant

Hi, I’m in the research phase and will be having my tiny house built early this year. I havnt got anywhere to park mine yet either in the wellington area but I have heard there is someone leading land to tiny home owners in Kapiti. I will see what I can find out about that and reply again. There is someone leasing land way beyond the wind turbine if you look on trade me under house for rent in Brooklyn with the search term tiny house they are renting a brand new one and also leading land.

LisaB
    Participant

Hi, It has been a dream of ours to live off grid in a tiny house, somewhere we can put in a vege garden etc but are currently not in a position to purchase our own land. We would be keen to know more about any land for rent in Kapiti if you have any more details.

Thanks

Mareikura
    Participant

Awesome, thanks LisaB

Noho ora mai

Mareikura
    Participant

If I find out anything will post here for an update 🙂

Noho ora mai

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted on by Mareikura

About Mareikura

MD, Designer, Artist

Comments are closed.