Land available for tiny house in Auckland

Home Forums General Discussion Land available for tiny house in Auckland

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  camanda288 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Pegasus
    Participant

Hi there,
    We have a rural property near Puhoi in Auckland about 10 mins from Orewa or Silverdale and 30-40mins to Auckland central. My partner and I live in a house there and have space for someone to park their tiny house to live in. Its a beautiful area of NZ next to a river and abundant birdlife and peaceful bush.
    As we have not done this before can anyone advise me on how to find potential people that may like to rent a space from us to put their home on, as well as anything to be aware of when doing this and how much is usual for us to charge for land rent.
    Many thanks
    Pegasus

Lucelle
    Participant

Pegasus,

I just wanted to reply and say THANK YOU for thinking of doing this. I am searching for people just like yourself so I can find a place near hamilton to do the same.

What a blessing to know there are people like you in the world!

Lucelle

MagickMedicine
    Participant

Hi, I am looking for a location to park my house truck. If you still have a space to rent I would be interested in having a look to see how suitable it might be.

You can contact me on 0221591939.

Thanks,
    Ryan

daveran
    Participant

Hi I would be interested to discuss the possibility of renting space for a TH. my email address is stradmore1atyahoo.com if you would like to send me contact details. Regards David.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  daveran.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  daveran.

camanda288
    Participant

Hi there,

I am also going to express interest in this! My boyfriend and I are moving to Auckland from Wellington in March and are looking for a spot to rent where we can build our tiny house on the weekends. If your spot is already taken, do you by chance know of anyone else who may have a spot?

My email is amandammb91@gmail.com if you would like to touch base.

Cheers,

Amanda and Cam

cheryll
    Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

csmith2010
    Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted on by Pegasus

Comments are closed.